In previous writings on energy, I always posted a weekly update on the world of energy. Below is a few items; this will be expanded in upcoming weeks.
- A Technology Review article on carbon nanotube superbatteries, a promising step for high-capacity batteries and supercapacitors.
- 185 hybrid coke delivery trucks to help contribute to America's diabetes epidemic in 2009.
- Another reason not to go bald: it could help fight global hunger?
- Iran sees oil around $40 for 2009.
- A push to ban oil exploration around the Arctic.
That's it for now. More on the way.