What's in store for energy? What will power our world? Read a few pieces and take a guess.
- Iran goes bonkers with massive oil and gas discoveries.
- Bright Automotive's 100 mpg plug-in hybrid truck (hat tip: Peak Energy).
- LED lighting power supply with a lifetime 100,000 hrs.
- China continues to see the manufacturing cost of polycrystalline silicon materials falling... and falling.
- OPEC Secretary General Abdalla Salem El-Badri said he doesn't foresee further production cuts being implemented when OPEC meets next month.
- National Parks get $750 million.
- Wal-Mart to double solar usage.
- Saudi to delay Manfia project.
- Japan accounts for 70% of electric vehicle patents (and what's China doing? Asia is onto something...).
Be good. Over and out.