Weekly updates are back. Here's what's been up for the week:
- Exxon Mobil Brazil exploration nails second discovery.
- Petrobras' fourth-quarter profit surges 46%.
- Ford CEO believes EVs will dominate auto industry in a decade.
- Fiat's multi-air engine breakthrough (hat tip: Next Big Future).
- Austin, TX, approves largest solar installation in U.S.
- MIT's 90 mph solar race car.
- More proof why we won't need platinum for hydrogen cars (if we go this route): stainless steel brush.
- Florida to charge water bottling companies by the gallon.